Mining Jobs in USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining Jobs in USA

Search for mining jobs in USA. New jobs daily. Job seekers post your resume for employers to find.Plant Superintendent, Mining Jobs In USA, USA, Wisconsin, $110K- $

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted: Job in USA, will teach for money.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Hi there Dave and everybody else.

I'm just finishing my CELTA (Cambridge certificate in English language teaching of adults) in London and I wanted to move over to the States to be with my girlfriend. I wanted to do some part-time teaching over there in a language school to pay my way, but I've read how work is hard to find in the USA if you don't have a MA TESOL, lots of experience or even residency (green card).

Does anybody know what my chances are of finding a language school to sponsor my visa application if I do look for work, especially in somewhere like California? (Any other cities that I should look at?)

Would my chances improve if I said that I have a BA Hons and MA Pharmacology degree from the University of Cambridge, England and I used to study medicine? Would that help towards "English for a specific Purpose" teaching? Or would it be worthwhile doing another certificate as well?

Thanks for any help you can give me,

Kenny.

https://miningjobs.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum